Sew Busy

A journal of my sewing projects.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sundress for Sadie

This is the dress that was floating around in my mind since before our trip! I had to get some more elastic thread before I could finish it. The little wiggle worm would not stand so I could get a picture to show off the "puffiness". The top is shirred and actually has pink polka dots that you can't see very well in the picture, and the bottom two tiers sort of blend together in the pictures. I think pink and brown are so cute together.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 Comments:

  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger Kelli said…

    I love pink and brown. What a cute dress!

     
  • At 4:41 AM, Blogger Melissa said…

    I totally agree. Pink and Brown are perfect for each other. She looks gorgeous!

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is totally adorable!

     
  • At 7:25 PM, Blogger Lynn said…

    That is one of the cutest dresses I have EVER seen!! Great job, Amie!!

     
  • At 8:09 AM, Blogger Jamie said…

    THAT is SO cute!!! And what a beautiful model!

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger Risa said…

    That is so cute Amie! I love it, you did a wonderful job! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home