Sew Busy

A journal of my sewing projects.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Dress and Hat.

This may be Sadie's birthday dress....or I might break down and make a smocked one for her. I bought this fabric so long ago with this dress in mind, it feels good to finally have it done. This is the same pattern I used for her Valentine's dress. I made this one with short sleeves and no pockets on the apron (you hardly noticed the pocket because it blended in). I love these two fabrics together.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the matching hat :D
Photobucket

4 Comments:

  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger Lynn said…

    Amie that dress is adorable!! I love those fabrics together too. I haven't graduated to sleeves, collars and cuffs yet--my sewing skills are limited. You did a great job :)

     
  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    I love it!

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger Jamie said…

    I sure wish I could do things like you do! It is so beautiful. Zach and I were just commenting on how cute Sadie is- her face looks like a little doll in the picture with the hat.

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger andria said…

    Why do you live so far from me?

    I want to learn to sew this well. That is such a sweet, sweet hat.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home