Sew Busy

A journal of my sewing projects.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Doll Dress

I was so excited when I saw Melissa's daughter received an American Girl doll for Christmas! Finally, somebody to make doll clothes for (this dress is for her). I love making 18 inch doll clothes. Then, a few days later I found out my niece got one too, so now I know two girls who might appreciate some doll clothes.

Photobucket

I had this white fabric left over from many years ago when I used to make barbie clothes for my little sisters . The arms look all uneven in the pic, but they aren't.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:10 AM, Blogger Melissa said…

    It's beautiful. Sarah was so excited to see in on your blog. She keeps asking when we are seeing you guys next so she can try the dress on her doll, "Stephanie"

     
  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger Jamie said…

    Oh you know Hannah would be all about new doll clothes! She totes 'April' everywhere!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home