Sew Busy

A journal of my sewing projects.

Friday, November 16, 2007

Dress and headband

Can you tell I love making dresses? I had just enough scraps of denim left from a skirt I made a few months back to make the bodice of this dress. I found the other fabric on sale. I did learn how to use my machine to put the buttons on and I am so glad I did! Talk about a time saver.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I love this headband. It's so wide and soft.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 Comments:

  • At 8:02 AM, Blogger Risa said…

    That's so cute! You've been busy with all that sewing and it shows with such cute things you are making!

    I have yet to get my sewing machine out - my husband has claimed my sewing table for his stamp collection! We have grocery sacks FULL of STAMPS that he got at a garage sale last summer and right now they are in a huge box in the living room. The box has been pared down some but now they live in a glass front ugly cabinet that we got from his grandma's stuff when she passed away. They're not the most beautiful nick-nacks that I would have chosen to display but I could have done without the cabinet to begin with...So I guess my sewing is put on hold until he can get his stamps under control and no longer cluttering up my living room!

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger kelly jeanie said…

    This dress is gorgeous!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home