Sew Busy

A journal of my sewing projects.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Sadie's Easter Dress

My first smocked dress! The top and bottom row are cable stitches, with the rest wave stitches worked in a diamond pattern. One of the sleeves gave me a hard time but it looks fine when it's on her. I'm not sure if you can tell, but the pink fabric has white flowers on it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The pleating isn't wavy like that, must be the way it was laying but I really don't feel like dragging the camera out again for a better picture. Also the blue dot is on the camera lens, not the dress.

Photobucket

2 Comments:

  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger ~cjoy said…

    So very pretty! Especially with Sadie wearing it! ;)

     
  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger Ellen said…

    All three of the dresses are beautiful. My favorite is the knock-off. I want to learn to sew soo bad. I have 3 girls!! great job

     

Post a Comment

<< Home