Sew Busy

A journal of my sewing projects.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Dress/coat/hat

This is for a couple in our church who are in the process of adopting her niece. I have been working all week on this since the shower is tomorrow. At first I was only going to make the dress, but the jacket and coat are so cute I wanted to make those as well. I am very happy with how it turned out. I used my overlock machine to finish the inside seams so it looks nice and neat (something I don't always do if it's something I'm making for myself).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I have the hardest time getting good pictures. The pockets don't look even in this pic, but that is just the way it's hanging.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

6 Comments:

  • At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Completely adorable! You do such awesome work!

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger kelly jeanie said…

    WOW, that's fantastic. They're going to be thrilled.

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger Kelli said…

    Oh my - that is so stinkin' adorable! I love love love the coat!

     
  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger Jamie said…

    I haven't been to your sewing blog in forever! I LOVE everything!!!!! I really wish I could get up the gumption to sew... I know if we lived closer you'd be good motivation for me!

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Melissa said…

    I love it, great job!!

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is absolutely adorable. Great choice of fabrics! Wish we could see her in it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home