Sew Busy

A journal of my sewing projects.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Baby Quilt

This is for my nephew in the U.P who is due in May. I really have to learn to do the binding, it gives me trouble every time. I have one more quilt to do, but I have a few more months to finish it (he/she is due in June). I have a dress I have to finish for a shower next week.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 Comments:

  • At 8:11 AM, Blogger 'Ailina said…

    Now that is just adorable. Monkeys happen to be a favorite around our house. And brown is my favorite color! You do so well matching complementary/contrasting fabrics. That's something I haven't really learned to do yet.

    Looking forward to seeing the shower dress.

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    These quilts are so darling!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home