Sew Busy

A journal of my sewing projects.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Baby Quilt

When I was pregnant with Jonah, I had Strawberry Shortcake fabric picked out if the ultrasound would of shown a girl. Obviously, I didn't need it. So this time I was disappointed when they didn't have Strawberry Shortcake fabric anymore. However, my aunt found some downstate so I was able to make this quilt. Oh, and it has a name on the back which means if the ultrasound was wrong I will be searching for somebody with a daughter with this name to give it to.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

  • At 4:23 PM, Blogger kelly jeanie said…

    Cute! Did you quilt it by tying it or by machine? Or, by hand? It turned out really nice.

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger Amie said…

    I quilted it by machine using the "in the ditch" technique.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home