Sew Busy

A journal of my sewing projects.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Travel bags


I needed a new travel cosmetic bag so I decided to make one instead of buying one. I didn't use a pattern and it came out just as I pictured. I quilted the material first using a cool wavy stitch ( tried to get a close up so you can see). It would of been fun to use a cool material instead of plain old floral, but I wanted to make it from something I already had.
When Jeremiah saw it, he said he could use a bag for his shaving stuff so I made a little bag for him(didn't quilt his material.)
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger Kate O'Brien said…

    I was wondering what you were up to in the sewing department! These are really cute! You should participate in the homeade craft Christmas exchange my sister is doing. The link is on my blog...somewhere.....I think!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home