Sew Busy

A journal of my sewing projects.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Pants


I saw this simplicity pattern, and figured I could create something similar (the full pants, not the goucho pants). I'm still debating about putting buttons on like the pattern. There is a side zipper. I really like these pants, and had a really hard time getting a good picture. These best part is they cost about 3.00 to make.

So, what do you think? Buttons or no? Oh, and I want to add that pucker is just a wrinkle, there is not a mistake there.Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger Jamie said…

    Those are SO cute! I think the buttons would add to it! My vote is for buttons;)

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    I would say no buttons, but that is just me! Either way would work since they already look awesome. :D

     
  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger BekahJoy said…

    I vote buttons too. :)

     
  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger Choppzs said…

    I vote no buttons too! I think the buttons might be a bit much. But it's totally up to you. Kudos for making your own clothes. Can I hire you?? lol

     
  • At 7:11 PM, Blogger Kate O'Brien said…

    Okay I love those too! I like the buttons I think they add a little flair if that's what you want. But they are cute either way.

     
  • At 8:09 PM, Blogger Anna said…

    I'm kind of late on this but my vote is no buttons. I think these pants are tooo cute and you did a great job on them! You're so talented!

     
  • At 1:06 PM, Blogger Marian said…

    Amie:

    Looks good to me. You are doing a great job. Don't you just love it when you can sew something so nice for so little and enjoy it at the same time?

    Since you have kids, you might be interested in one of my ebooks, "Sew A Tee Pee And Accessories For Your Tribe Of Kids"

    Check out my website at http://www.1ststeptosewingsuccess.com for more info.

    Also check out my Sewing Success Sewing Blog for lots of free sewing projects, tips and techniques that you might enjoy. Go to: http://1ststeptosewingsuccess.blogspot.com
    Hope you enjoy it.

    To Your Sewing Success,
    Marian

     

Post a Comment

<< Home