Sew Busy

A journal of my sewing projects.

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Naproll

I have a friend who always thinks of me when she wants something that she thinks I might be able to do. I love it, because I end up figuring out how to make things I would of never thought of.

I made this naproll for her son, who spends a few hours in daycare during the week. The "cushion" is quilted cotton, with a fleece blanket and pillow attached. I used circles to quilt it (thanks to my embroidery machine). It folds up, and the handles snap together.

I have a couple more to make for her.

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 Comments:

  • At 4:12 AM, Blogger Melissa said…

    This is such a cute idea! Great job Amie!!

     
  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger Jamie said…

    Wow, how cool! You could go into business!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home