Sew Busy

A journal of my sewing projects.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Monogramed diaper bag

This is for my SIL, who is expecting a girl soon! When she asked if I could do this, it gave me the extra incentive I needed to get a new sewing/embroidery machine that I have had my eye on for the longest time. It does just the right amount of embroidery. The bag looks bigger in the picture than it actually is. I love how it turned out and I am planning making one for myself.

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 Comments:

  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger Melissa said…

    That's awesome!

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger Jamie said…

    OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!! I LOVE IT! IT'S JUST WHAT I WANTED!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! And talk about being so quick!!!

     
  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    I would love to put in an order for one :) Just let me know your prices--we just found out we are due with another girl in December. Jamie has such a talented sister-in-law!!!

     
  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger Risa said…

    That's great Amie! So cute! I'd buy one if I were having another baby...but I don't see that happening anytime soon! LOL :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home